Monday, October 12, 2015

My name is.....

It was a stormy rough night my heart was just pumping as loud as it has before. The time was 11:11 so i loudly wished "About time!" I yelled. Then my windows burst open! I screamed so loudly my Dad could hear me from 14 rooms away. We lived in a really big house which was in Mystic Falls its in Georgia. In other words a mansion. I'm sick of everyone thinking that i'm so spoiled and rich but they're wrong they don't see the right side of me. I only just moved here from Israel. My name is Emma. At school I thought that i would make a new life but nothings changed. There's this boy at
my school that actually cares about me i won't  tell you his name though. but everyone else just makes me want to cut like my only friends betrayed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment